The GTA Chapter has recognized leadership in strategic charitable gift planning through its Annual Awards Program since 2004. In 2022, we are taking it to the next level by introducing three new Awards for our Inaugural Celebration Event in September. These Awards will honour the outstanding contributions from individuals and organizations across the GTA, who are setting new standards of excellence in strategic charitable giving. We invite you to nominate candidates who are deserving of this recognition and join us in celebrating their success!
- Announcing The CAGP GTA 2023-2024 Season’s Pass! Your ticket to learning, impact & savings.
- 2023-2024 CAGP GTA Mentorship Program
- Charitable Giving & Estate Guide – Fall 2022
- Marisa Barlas is the recipient of The 2022 Sweatman Award
- 2022 CELEBRATING EXCELLENCE AWARD WINNERS
- Winners of the 2022 Celebrating Excellence Awards!
- CELEBRATING EXCELLENCE AWARDS NOMINATION DEADLINE JUNE 30
- Spring 2022 Issue of “Your Guide To Charitable Giving & Estate Planning” Now Out
- Call for Speakers
- Read our New Year Update