CAGP members are leaders in Canada’s charitable community. Through our commitment to a stringent Code of Ethics and continual learning and networking, we help each other grow and develop as professionals in our respective fields. We welcome individuals responsible for fundraising programs at charitable organizations and foundations, and professional advisors such as: fundraising consultants, lawyers, accountants, financial planners, life insurance representatives, trust officers and other professionals.
The GTA Chapter represents members from Peel, Toronto, Durham, York, Simcoe and Northern Ontario. Joining provides:
- Access to a pan-Canadian network of 1,200+ professionals
- Advocacy and legislation watch, nationally and provincially
- Member discount on all national and local courses & events
- Continuing Education Credits through CFRE International and Advocis
- Educational materials, resources and research findings
- Discounts on publications and other resource materials
- Mentoring opportunities through pairing of experienced gift planners with newcomers
- Periodic and timely communications, including CAGP Newsletters
- Bursary and award programs
- Volunteer and Leadership development opportunities
Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org for GTA Membership inquiries.
Membership in CAGP is knowing that on any issue of tax, administration of law – that I’m just one phone call, email and yes, tweet, away from not just an expert but the expert on the issue. It’s about access to a network of professionals
I am so honoured to play a role in helping people create a legacy. How truly remarkable it is to help someone dream of what they’d like to create for the future, then to witness it becoming a reality. This was all made possible by the knowledge and technical learning received through membership with CAGP.